Monday, April 20, 2009

Care(De-Stress) Packages

Posted by Marcus Williamson at 9:12 AM

One of the cool things I have been able to play a significant role in has been assembling together care packages or as I have officially dubbed them the DE-STRESS Packages for our college students here. Its amazing some of the things that were picked out for them. Stuff I have never seen given in a package. Can not reveal too much but lets just say I would want one if I were still in school.

Exams are fast approaching for everyone and people are in crunch mode. I was talking to one of my friends and here is his schedule for the next couple of weeks:

Pass Exams to get his Masters Degree
Graduate
Get married
Find a job
Move to a new place

What a schedule! And I am sure if I line him up with many of you that yours is just as CRAZY. Its good to know that it will only be for a short while then SUMMER will be upon us. I pray that you don't get overly stressed and that what you study comes to remembrance when you need it to.

Side Note: What does you schedule look like in the coming weeks? Post a comment.

Marcus