Monday, March 30, 2009

PASSION 2010

Posted by Marcus Williamson at 9:20 AM
I know this is a ways off, like in January of 2010, but if you have not signed up already for PASSION I would highly encourage you to do so and bring tons of friends. It will be in Atlanta, GA at the Phillips Arena+Georgia World Congress Center. (268Generation.com) Tim our director has already bought around 20 tickets and students have been wanting to get on the list.

And to give a subtle plug for PASSION2010, being the graphic designer that I am, I made our slides for this week to fit with the rave card that PASSION sent out this week. One reason I did it was to connect it with PASSION WEEK, which is coming up by the way, and the other was because it looked cool.

I want to make sure YOU get a seat because PASSION will ROCK YOUR WORLD. Trust me. You will be CHANGED.

0 comments on "PASSION 2010"

Post a Comment