Friday, March 20, 2009

TRANSITION

Posted by Marcus Williamson at 9:27 AM
So this is my first crack at writing a blog. I guess you can consider me the new kid on the blog. Sorry I had to do that.

If you have not already left yet I'm Marcus Williamson, Semester Missionary for the South Carolina BCM. The atmosphere is wonderful and its a joy to be in the system that's in place here. I primarily work in the media department, but like every ministry position there is the "other jobs" category that never really gets defined but you kind of know what your in for; yeah I do that too.

Honestly, if my job just consisted of learning from our Director, Tim Stewart, I would not complain one bit. This guy could/should seriously be working for Andy Stanley at North Point Community Church right now, yet he chooses to follow God's will and pour his heart into the lives of college students. I RESPECT THAT.

That's something I always seem to struggle with; where does God want me at this season of life. TRANSITION can be hard for many of us. We have some senior college students here and for most its hard for them to fathom this idea of transition. This idea of WHATS NEXT. I mean, its still hard for me to fathom it. Its amazing how God works though if you just say here. And not just here but HERE IS ALL OF IT. If you have not tried that then promise me when you do you will be so happy that He is in control. May God give you clarity for whats next and may you have passion to follow whats next for you.

0 comments on "TRANSITION"

Post a Comment